Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Nutella Cheesecake

I admit, this was made a while ago but there’s no harm in sharing the info now so, here goes!
I stumbled upon a recipe for Nutella cheesecake which was easy to make and oh so sinful to taste that even the Gods would be tempted. It’s cheesecake made out of friggin Nutella! What would you expect? For those of you who aren’t fans of Nutella or even chocolate for that matter can bugger off! This is no place for chocolate haters.
The smooth creamy richness of the filling topped off by the crunch of the biscuit base surely made this one of my best-made desserts. I have tried making other kinds of cheesecake only to be disappointed by either the lack of ‘oomphness’ or to be met with soggy, unpalatable ‘kaka’ cake, as I’d like to call it.  Of course with this recipe, the addition of a rather large jar of Nutella fixed all of that. However, that being said, I wish everything were made out of Nutella; sigh…

The crust for this beautiful cheesecake (oh how I adore you) contained a mixture of digestive biscuits, butter, crushed hazelnuts and one large tablespoon of, you guessed it, Nutella! The filling was made of cream cheese, icing sugar and a jar of Nutella and I must say, watching all these ingredients getting blitzed together was just magical…and there you have it, after topping it off with more crushed hazelnuts (or pistachios since I ran out of hazelnuts), and leaving it to chill overnight, behold, my masterpiece!
You may think that I’m exaggerating but I don’t care, I mean this is something that I made that turned out quite nicely so yes I am going to be all, “In your face you skinny biatches!” about it.

Until next time… stay awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment